News

Propane stove explosion sends man to hospital

0

A Redwood City resident went to a hospital New Year’s Day with burns to his face when a propane stove he was lighting blew up and burned a mobile home, fire officials said.

Firefighters received the first call of the explosion at 8:30 p.m. at 3706 Rolison Road, Battalion Chief Geoffrey Balton said.

No one else was injured.

Woman in brutal SJ stabbing dies

Previous article

J-Church resumes service after sinkhole fixed

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Comments are closed.

More in News