News

Kitchen fire displaces Daly City residents

0

A kitchen fire displaced six people from a home in Daly City Friday afternoon, firefighters said.

Emergency crews were dispatched to a two-story home in the 400 block of Price Street at 1:33 p.m.

They found smoke coming from the second floor, and inside the home they found flames that were extending into the attic.

Firefighters contained the blaze to the floor of origin and remained on the scene more than 90 minutes for salvage and overhaul work.

The fire started in the kitchen and was caused by unattended cooking. The North County Fire Authority is reminding area residents to install and maintain smoke detectors in their homes.

Postal worker hurt when truck overturns

Previous article

Warriors cruise past Lakers for holiday sweep

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Comments are closed.

More in News