News

Mission District fire believed to be caused by dryer

0

Firefighters quickly contained a small fire Friday afternoon at a building in San Francisco’s Mission District, which investigators believe may have started in a dryer.

Fire officials responded to the blaze at around 2 p.m. at a two-story building at 2204 Bryant Street.

Lily Laundromat is located on the first floor of the building.

By 2:07 p.m., firefighters had brought the blaze under control.

Fire investigators believe the blaze was the result of a small appliance fire that was isolated to a dryer in the building, fire officials said.

No injuries were reported and no one was displaced, according to fire officials.

 

One hospitalized after Muni collision

Previous article

Nordstrom drops Ivanka Trump’s fashion line

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Comments are closed.

More in News