Man shot at YouTube in fair condition

A 36-year-old man who has been in the hospital since Tuesday’s shooting at YouTube’s headquarters in San Bruno is now in fair condition, a Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital spokesman said Thursday.

He was initially listed in critical condition after being shot, along with two women ages 27 and 32, around 12:45 p.m. Tuesday at 901 Cherry Ave. by suspected shooter Nasim Aghdam.

Aghdam was found dead at the scene with a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to police.

She was the only fatality associated with the shooting, and a fourth victim suffered a minor injury to a lower extremity while fleeing from the violence, police said.

Aghdam, 39, had been reported missing on Friday by her family in Southern California and was found sleeping in her vehicle by officers of the Mountain View Police Department early Tuesday morning.

Police said Aghdam visited a gun range that day, prior to the shooting, and had no known connection to any of her victims.

She did, however, post content on social media and her own website indicating her frustration at YouTube over policies she believed were limiting the viewership and revenue associated with several channels she maintained.

Those channels, along with Aghdam’s website and profiles on Facebook and Instagram, had all been taken down by Wednesday afternoon.