Sunday 7/26:00 pm
By Janis Mara
Napa Valley health officials are urging people planning to go swimming or boating to avoid close contact with lakes and other bodies of water containing blue-green algae.
Tuesday 12/203:55 pm
By Kiley Russell
The cause of the Antioch Thanksgiving dinner illness that sickened 25 people, three of whom died, has been determined to be a bacteria called Clostridium perfringens.
Tuesday 2/98:39 pm
By Jeff Shuttleworth
All three of the Santa Clara University students who had been hospitalized after they were infected with meningitis have been released in good condition, Santa Clara County public health officials said today.