The Santa Rosa Fire Department said a gas leak Tuesday afternoon has closed a street in Coffey Park where homes are under construction ...
A cigarette discarded in a trash can is suspected of causing a house fire in southwest Santa Rosa late Sunday night, a battalion ...
Discarded materials in a trash can are suspected of causing a fire that burned a recreational vehicle and a two-story house in Santa ...
Two children playing with a lighter caused a fire that displaced 55 people at an apartment complex Thursday.
A fire early Monday morning burned a building that contains heating and cooling systems for a swim center at Santa Rosa Junior College.