News

Taco Bell gas leak sends three to hospital

0

A gas leak at a Taco Bell restaurant in Novato sent three people to a hospital Tuesday morning, a Novato Fire Protection District spokeswoman said. The patients complained of a headache and scratchy voice, fire spokeswoman Sandy Wargo said.

A customer in the restaurant at 930 Seventh St. informed the manager of a gas smell around 10:20 a.m., Wargo said. Firefighters responded, shut down the gas and electric power and called PG&E.

Firefighters opened all of the windows in the restaurant and ventilated the interior with fans, Wargo said.

A PG&E employee discovered a gas valve in the heating and air conditioning system in the restaurant was stuck in the open position, allowing the gas to get inside the dining area, according to Wargo.

Principal resigns after hotel drug arrest

Previous article

Mallard Lake body identified

Next article

You may also like

More in News