HousingNewsNorth Bay

House fire caused by cigarette displaces nine people, seven pets

0

A home was completely destroyed and a total of nine people and seven pets were displaced following a two-alarm fire in Vallejo early Thursday morning, according to fire officials.

The blaze was first reported sometime before 1 a.m. in the 200 block of Carter Street, fire officials said. A discarded cigarette butt has been determined to be the cause of the blaze.

Six adults, three children, six cats and one dog were displaced. Nobody was injured.

Suspect shoots into Fillmore home, injures two women

Previous article

Doctor faces second-degree murder, elder abuse charges for opioid deaths

Next article

You may also like

More in Housing